We follow a reliable refund policy to let our customers feel privileged about their association with us. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
- If you wish to cancel your account, notify us at least 15 days before end of your term (via an email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Upon cancellation, your data is deleted from our servers. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- Your subscription gets renewed automatically at the end of each month or each year based on package selected.
- You can upgrade or downgrade level of our services at any time of your usage, however Weitizen does not refund any fees in that case.
- If you stop using our services in between the term, we will not refund you the fees paid by you for the remaining term.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Weitizen service(s) for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Weitizen may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or investigation, or otherwise, forcefully removed our branding) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the services offered by us.
- Note: No refunds are offered, even if a plan is cancelled mid-month.
Monthly Billing, Cancellation, and Refund Policies
Weitizen charges and collects in advance for use of the SaaS service. All services rendered are non-refundable. Once a customer selects a subscription plan and provides billing information, Weitizen will calculate the amount with the first payment due on signing.
All subscriptions monthly, quarterly and yearly renew automatically on their due renewal date according to date of purchase until officially cancelled in writing. Customers may cancel anytime by emailing a notice to email@example.com.
Customers will receive an email from Weitizen confirming that their subscription to the SaaS service has been cancelled.
Important: No refunds or credits for partial months, quarters or years of service will be refunded to a customer upon cancellation.
All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and the customer is responsible for payments of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
The fees that Weitizen charges for the monthly, quarterly, or yearly services exclude the fees charged by third-party service providers. Any currency exchange settlements are based on the customer’s agreement with the payment method provider. To be clear: these charges are the customer’s responsibility.
Customers have the ability to upgrade or downgrade their subscription plan for the SaaS services at any time. For any kind of upgrade or downgrade in subscription, customer has to write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The chosen method of billing will automatically be charged the new subscription rate on the next billing cycle.
With regards to downgrades on a subscription, Weitizen does not issue refunds or credits for partial months of service.
Weitizen reserves the right to refuse/cancel a subscription to any of the SaaS services bought from Weitizen.com, If Weitizen refuses a new or renewing subscription/membership, registrants will be offered a refund on a pro-rated basis of pending days in the subscription plan bought.
These above policies apply to all the SaaS services listed on Weitizen unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials.