- Provide customer service via various channels (calls, whatsapp, live chat and zoom).
- Work with live streaming team on sales.
- Act quickly to resolve customer issues.
- Identify and relate to user’s different issue level, and respond appropriately.
- Explain technical terms, issues, and processes clearly over the phone
- Perform logical troubleshooting – ask appropriate questions to get comprehensive description of the problem, logically check possible causes and identify actual root issue, efficiently research issues and resolutions, implement appropriate resolution
- Provide detailed case logging, showing good writing skills – case notes must be clear and comprehensive
- Applicants need to be at least 1-year customer service/ similar field/ experience in call center environment
- Require basic IT knowledge.
- Excellent in interpersonal skills and communication skills
- High level of integrity and confidentially
- Able to work with minimum supervision and able to work in a team
- Able to work Monday to Friday in Bukit Jalil office
- Required language(s): English
- Additional languages(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
Monday – Friday (9am – 6pm)
Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur